Would you like to find out about some of the best bars in Gothic Quarter that you should visit while in Barcelona ? We have created a list of top 10 bars in Gothic Quarter that you should visit this year and taste some of the drinks and food we recommend.
1. Bar Oviso On Plaça George Orwell you will find more than a few terraces, one of them belonging to Oviso, a bar with great patatas bravas and some really good burgers. Here you can enjoy a glass of wine in the sun. Address: Carrer Arai 5 Weekend opening hours: 10:00 – 02:30 Cocktail prices: Starting at 3€
2. Milk bar & bistro 12 years ago Milk bar & bistro opened, which makes it the very first bistro to open in Barcelona. A crowded bar that’s perfect for some drinks and food after an afternoon at the beach. Address: Carrer d’en Gignàs 21 Weekend opening hours: 09:00 – 02:00 Cocktail prices: Starting at 5€
3. Pipa Club Hidden away in the midst of Plaça Reials lively atmosphere you’ll find this Sherlock Holmes-themed bar offering delicious traditional cocktails. Address: Plaça Reial 3 Weekend opening hours: 21:00 – 03:00 Cocktail prices: Starting at 7€
4. Machete A chill bar with a laid-back atmosphere and amazing nachos. The place looks really small at first glance but make sure to find the hidden door behind the plants. Address: Carrer Ample 20 Weekend opening hours: 20:00 – 02:00 Cocktail prices: 3-8€
5. El Bombón This is the ultimate place for salsa lovers, where you can enjoy the music while sipping on the city’s best piña colada. Address: Carrer de La Mersè 13 Weekend opening hours: 14:00 – 03:00 Cocktail prices: Starting at 5€
6. Manchester Bar Where the alcohol never stops flowing and the Manchester band music never stops playing. Most people come here for the cheap beer and free nuts but some come to listen to their favorite British pop music as they take song requests here. Address: Carrer de Milans 5 Weekend opening hours: 19:00 – 03:00 Cocktail prices: Beer from 1,50€ and cheap cocktails
7. Milans Cocktail Bar The place looks really messy but it honestly doesn’t get much more fun than this! A crowded bar with great atmosphere and cheap drinks. Address: Carrer de Milans 7 Weekend opening hours: 18:30 – 03:00 Cocktail prices: Around 5€
8. Nevermind A skater themed bar where Barcelonas coolest goes to enjoy a beer with friends or for a ride on the indoor skating ramp. Address: Carrer d’Escudellers Blancs 3 Weekend opening hours: 19:00 – 03:00 Cocktail prices: 2,50€ for a bottle of beer and starting from 9€ for 1 litre cocktail
9. Harlem Jazz Club A small place with live jazz music every night, a small dancefloor and a mixed crowd of young and old people, locals and tourists. Address: Carrer Comtessa de Sobradiel 8 Weekend opening hours: 23:00 – 04:30 Cocktail prices: Starting at 8€
10. Sor Rita This is an absolute must see! The décor of this bar is funky, fun and quirky. The bartenders are attentive and make time to mix you a good drink despite the bar being crowded. Don’t miss looking up at the shoe-covered ceiling. Address: Carrer de la Merce 27 Weekend opening hours: 19:00 – 03:00 Cocktail prices: 7€ for a cocktail and 1,50€ for a small beer
Would you like to be one of the first people to find out about our latest articles such as bars in Gothic Quarter and other information about Barcelona ? Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and receive latest info.